OxfordHealth.co.nz - this is a New Website under construction -- Please check back soon!
- Appointments are 15 minutes (10 minutes face to face and 5 minutes for paperwork)
- We will always see you the same day if urgent
- Nurse Practitioners are able to provide medical care and prescribe medications and may give you an alternative to seeing a doctor
- Rural Nurse Specialists are able to provide medical care and may give you an alternative to seeing a doctor or Nurse Practitioner
- Practice Nurses provide medical care with emphasis on treatment room procedures
- If your doctor is fully booked you will be offered another day or an appointment with one of the other providers
- If your problem is urgent please explain to the receptionist. She may ask you to talk to the Practice Nurse
- All emergencies will take priority and appointment times are approximates
- For a Home Visit please phone as early in the day as possible
- Late arrival – as a courtesy to other patients you may be asked to re-schedule your appointment
- Non-arrival – please advise if possible if you are unable to attend your appointment. We may charge for missed appointments if at least 2 hours notice is not given.
Double Appointments are required for
- More than one person attending
- Multiple problems
- Insurance medicals
- Immigration medicals
- Minor surgery
- New Patients
Ask the receptionist to advise you on the type of appointment that suits you.
- Your Doctor will know if you are unable to obtain these without a consultation
- Please allow at least 48 hours before you wish to collect it
- Remember a charge will be made (See our charges list)
- All visiting and new patients must pay prior to consultation with the Doctor or Nurse.
- Please pay at the time of consultation. An additional $5 charge is applicable if not paid on the same day.
- We do not run accounts, but if you have difficulty in making a payment, it is important to speak to our reception staff. They will do their best to assist you.